Terms of Service Agreement
- You must be at least 18 years old to use Scholr. By using Scholr, you represent and warrant that you meet this age requirement.
- To access certain features of Scholr, you may need to register for an account. When you register for an account, you must provide accurate and complete information, and you agree to update your information to keep it accurate and complete. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account.
- You may not use Scholr for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, or in violation of any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws). You agree not to use Scholr to post or transmit any content that is defamatory, libelous, obscene, threatening, or illegal.
- The content on Scholr, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, and software, is the property of Scholr and is protected by international copyright and trademark laws. You may not use any content from Scholr without express written permission from Scholr.
Disclaimer of Warranty
- Scholr is provided "as is" and "as available" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Scholr does not warrant that the service will be uninterrupted or error-free.
Limitation of Liability
- In no event shall Scholr be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but not limited to direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, arising out of or in connection with the use or inability to use Scholr.
- You agree to indemnify and hold Scholr, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of Scholr, your violation of the Terms, or your violation of any rights of another.
- These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Changes to the Terms
- Scholr reserves the right to modify these Terms at any time, and without notice. Your continued use of Scholr following any such changes shall constitute your acceptance of the new Terms.
- If you have any questions or comments about these Terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org